- Proudly made in the USA since 1996
- Cast aluminum top vent, stainless steel draft door, and thermometer for precise temperature control
- Made of premium grade ceramic that offers superior heat, moisture and flavor retention
- Primo offers the highest sitting lid available allowing you to cook whole chickens and turkeys vertically
- All-in-one grill includes cradle, grid lifter, ash tool and side shelves for a complete grilling package
Choose Primo and experience the best in kamado style charcoal cooking. The Primo All-In-One Kamado Charcoal Smoker Grill is a large sized grill with the classic round kamado shape. This grill features easy to clean and porcelain-coated cooking grates, as well as one of the highest sitting lids on the market which is great for cooking whole chickens. This kamado style grill is made in the USA, unlike its competition, and constructed with premium grade Primo SuperCeramics and coated with a protective, lead-free, and scratch-resistant porcelain glaze. The Primo Large Round Grill efficiently retains and evenly distributes heat across the 280 square inches of cooking surface, perfect for maintaining a consistent temperature. Smoke meat at temperatures as low as 180 degrees Fahrenheit, or turn up the heat to more than 500 degrees Fahrenheit for searing and grilling. Use the 6-position cast aluminum chimney cap, 5-position stainless steel lower vent door, and easy to read thermometer for monitoring and keeping a precise temperature. The chimney cap also features a hood to keep out rain for all-weather grilling. Newly designed for 2021, the easy lift-and-lock hinge system keeps the lid raised in place, now requiring 70-percent less force to open than previous models. A soft-close felt gasket protects the ceramic while opening and closing the lid using the newly designed cool touch handle, now featuring integrated retaining clips to help keep the ceramic top firmly in place. The sturdy metal cradle securely holds your Primo Large Round Kamado Grill and is the ideal cart for a small yard or patio. Four revolving wheels help you move it around with ease, and two wheels can be locked for stability while grilling. Folding side shelves, ash tool and grill lifter are all included in this package.
- Primo ceramics are an excellent insulator, allowing you to cook slow and low or hot and fast.
- Offers exceptional cooking efficiency and true two-zone cooking.
- Two distinct cooking zones allow you to grill and roast simultaneously.
- The large oval thermometer is accurate and easy to read from a distance.
- The Nomex-based gasket is designed to handle the heat.
- They also last longer than a felt gasket.
- Offer high performance while being low maintenance.
- These grates will not rust, are good for heat retention, and are easy to clean.
- Plenty of room to set heavy platters and other utensils.
- Conveniently fol shelves downward for storage or transport.
- Scratch and rust resistant with superior weather durability.
- Convenient locking casters prevent movement, yet allow for easy movement when unlocked.
- Reversible Cooking Grates
- Made in the USA
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||18 1/2 Inch Diameter|
|Main Grilling Area||280 Sq. Inches|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Cooking Grid Type||One Piece|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Size||Small (0 – 26″)|
|Fire Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Side Shelf Material||Plastic|
All Primo ceramic parts are warranted, to the original purchaser, by a Limited Lifetime warranty and are backed by a twenty (20) year guarantee. All metal parts (excluding cast-iron parts) are warranted for five (5) years. All cast-iron parts, valves and knobs, and all other parts and accessories are warranted for one (1) year. The thermometer and felt gaskets are warranted for thirty (30) days. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any parts which, under normal use, Primo determines, after reasonable examination, to be defective. Labor is not included.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
There are no reviews yet.