- 748 sq. in. cooking area; griddle top measures 37.01″L x 20.20″W
- 62,000 BTU, 4 gas burners
- 4.7mm thick griddle surface; pre-seasoned with organic oil
Turn up the heat with Pit Boss® Grills Standard Gas Griddles. Add one to your outdoor cooking arsenal to experience versatile features like fold-and-go portability, ready-to-use pre-seasoned surfaces, and dependable heat-retention designs. Each griddle is fitted with a durable non-stick cook surface, heat-protecting burner shrouds, and robust BTU for an experience that’s Bigger, Hotter, Heavier® than any other griddle option. Plus, thanks to the Pit Boss 2-year warranty, your griddle is protected to last for years to come. So feed your adventure with the only griddles made for Bigger, Hotter, Heavier® outdoor cooking.
Enjoy the convenience and versatility of cooking with the Pit Boss 757GS griddle. It’s the perfect cooking appliance to use in your backyard or for outdoor camping trips. Whether you’re feeding a family of 4 or a party of 30, the Pit Boss 757GS gives the space and ease to make everything from scrambled eggs and pancakes to seared steak and fajitas. The folding legs and side-shelves offer a handy fold-and-go design, while the pre-seasoned surface and front grease tray deliver easy, mess-free cooking and clean up. You’ll love how fun and functional the PB757GS is to use. With 748 square inches of cooking surface, four burners, and foldable side shelves, there’s no better cooking tool to serve up what you want, where you want.
- Easy push and turn ignition
- Handy fold-and-go design, take with you wherever you go
- 2 built-in side shelves and 4 caster wheels for quick mobility
- Assembled Dimensions: 76.97″L x 24.09″W x 35.04″H Weight: 116.84 lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 41.73″L x 25.98″W x 16.73″H