- WiFi capabilities allow you to control and monitor all grill functions with your smart phone
- Temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit can be adjusted in 5 degree increments
- Dual voltage control and power accessories let you operate using a 12V car battery, car accessory outlet or 120V household outlet
- The 9 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for hours of uninterrupted cooking time
- Manage internal grill temperatures and monitor food temperatures using the included food probe
The Trek is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through the Green Mountain Grills iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it is perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it!
|Exterior Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||430 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||17 1/2 X 12 1/2″|
|Total Grilling Area||219 Sq. Inches|
|WiFi/Bluetooth Enabled||WiFi & Bluetooth|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required|
|Size||Small (0 – 26″)|
|Hopper Capacity||10 Pounds|
|Max Temperature||550 F|
Green Mountain Grills offers a limited warranty covering defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of first retail purchase. Labor is included for three (3) years.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
There are no reviews yet.