- WiFi capabilities allow you to control and monitor all grill functions with your smart phone
- Temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit is perfect for smoking and searing
- The 17 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for hours of uninterrupted cooking time
- Grills kicks into Turbo mode to heat quicky when weather gets cold
- Side shelf features utensil hooks for convenient prep space and handy tool storage
The Daniel Boone comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you do not have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, fan-only mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 432 sq. inch cooking surface, and 13 1/2 inches of clearance inside. It weighs 152 pounds.
|Exterior Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||27 3/4 X 16 1/2″|
|Total Grilling Area||458 Sq. Inches|
|WiFi/Bluetooth Enabled||WiFi & Bluetooth|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required|
|Size||Medium (27 – 33″)|
|Hopper Capacity||18 Pounds|
|Max Temperature||550 F|
Green Mountain Grills offers a limited warranty covering defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of first retail purchase. Labor is included for three (3) years.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
There are no reviews yet.