- 304 stainless steel construction provides durability and corrosion resistance to hold up against the elements
- Outdoor rated for up to 109.4 degrees F for safe operation in hot climates
- Double drawer design with adjustable and removable drawer dividers has room for up to 154 cans
- Drawers are soft-closing for a comfortable feel and minimal stress on hardware
- Temperature display and adjustable thermostat are concealed within LED lit interior
The Blaze Outdoor Rated Double Door Refrigerator is the perfect space-saving addition to any outdoor kitchen. Sleek 304 stainless steel construction gives this refrigerator durability and resistance against the elements, as well as matching the rest of your outdoor kitchen. This refrigerator is ETL approved for outdoor use in temperatures up to 109 degrees F, ensuring that when you want to entertain in those hot summer months, your food and beverages will stay safe and cold. The drawers feature soft-close hardware, as well as adjustable and removable dividers for customizing your storage. These gliding drawers together have space for up to 154 cans. A digital thermostat and temperature display is concealed within the top drawer. The interior is lit by LED lighting, perfect for nighttime entertaining. A trim kit is available separately, granting seamless built-in installation into your outdoor kitchen setup.
|Food Safety Certified||No|
|Total Capacity||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||5.1 Cu. Ft|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Material||Painted Metal|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Ambient Temperature Range||50 – 109 Degrees|
|Temperature Range||32 – 50 Degrees|
|Energy Star Compliant||No|
|Counter Depth||Counter Depth|
|Self Closing Door||Yes|
|Cutout Width||24 1/2″|
|Cutout Height||34 1/4″|
Blaze warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use and conditions for one (1) year.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
There are no reviews yet.